This weekend I took off from blogging. I was busy spending time with my family and friends on Friday and Saturday that by Sunday I was exhausted. This morning I logged into my account and found that I was nominated for three more awards. I think it is great when people take the time to recognize you. I’m so happy that I have had such a positive reception to this blog that I was so nervous to start.
and EXPRESSIVE HUMAN|ORIGINAL THOUGHTS for the Dragon Loyalty award nominations.
All of these blogs are amazing and I look forward to seeing their work in my reader. You should check them out!
I’m breaking the rules by including all three of these awards in one post to save on space.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate however many other bloggers (this is a fluctuating number for everyone) and let them know about their nomination!
Dragon Loyalty Award Rules:
•Display the award on your blog.
•Announce your win with a post and link back to nominator.
•Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
•Link your awardees in the post.
•Write 7 interesting things about you.
The common rules seem to be 7 facts about yourself and nominate others.
- I work in a college
- I can do a cartwheel (even though I’m “fat”)
- I’m an abuse survivor!
- I was academically dismissed from not one but TWO colleges
- I got my schooling together and now have masters degrees
- I want to travel the world and visit ruins of days past!
- I love research