I’m entering a marathon y’all! No not the running type the blogging type. There is a quick 10 post challenge I stumbled across this morning over at Its PH blog called the Incredible Blogger Marathon Challenge.
The IBMC is a series of ten task challenge. All the ten tasks are of different variety; varying variety that will prove the versatility in the blogger.
- The blogger can start the challenge at any point of time but the constraint is that it has to be completed within 15 days of the start. So, plan well before start.
- There are 10 challenges and 15 days to complete (05 buffer days can be well used).
- One cannot complete more than three tasks on same day
- The tasks have to be taken up in the same order as they are numbered.
- Every task is associated with a logo which will have to be used along with the prompt.
- On completing all the challenges, IBMC logo can be added up to the blog.
- If you want to do only a few challenges out of 10, you are free to do so. Only that you cannot use the final logo of challenge completion.
The first challenge is to write a paragraph of 100 words (around and approximate) by selecting any of the below mentioned topics. Feel free to pick the one of your choice. The paragraph has to explain your perspectives on the mentioned topic.
The writing should not be indented to more than one paragraph. After writing the paragraph, write a one line summary that captures the gist of what you want to say
I chose the line “When I see you” and it is inspired by my feelings about what turned out to be a friendship built on nothingness.
When I see you or hear your name I feel abandoned. What was once a flourishing friendship lays waste in the smoke you blew so far up my butt it blurred my vision. The haze cleared and I’ve been flicking off the lies one by one. They are settled debris wedged into the crevices of my brain. Painful at first because the brain didn’t want to let go of all those wonderful things you said because it wanted to hear it. “We’d always be friends” turned to not even a hello. I wish I was a better judge of people.
How do you handle fake/phony people? Any advice!